Wednesday, August 8, 2012

THE BEAST FROM THE SIDESHOW Chapter 3


The Beast From the Sideshow
Copyright 2012 By Teel
This is a rough draft of a Novel in Progress.
Please do not reprint or repost without promission.

-3-

     A little over ten years ago I last my job over drinking and my wife threw me out of my house.
     I got into my pick up truck and I've been on the road ever since driving from town to town and back and force across the country.
     It was about a year ago I was driving across the mountains in California when it started to snow. Not long after the snow started to fall saw what I thought was a small plane crashing a little ways from the road.
     It was a wooded area and I could not drive into it so I walked over to where I saw the craft fell and I came across a wreck. One look and I could tell it was no airplane.
     I saw this alien man there. He seem to have been throw from the wreckage. I dragged him to the truck and as I say it was beginning to snow so I threw some snow on top of him to keep him fresh and I drove away with him. I was not sure what to do with him but I knew I had something important loaded in the back of my truck.
     I was going to go to the next town but the snow fall became a snow storm and I was force to park along the side of the road. My truck was buried under the snow for a day and a half.
     It was lucky for me that I lived in that truck so I had food and blankets to keep me from freezing.
After the snow plows cleared the road I dug my truck out from the snow and found that the alien was frozen under the snow in the back of the truck.
     When I finally got to town I called the police and told them what I had. They told me that unless the alien committed a crime they were not interested in seeing him. They suggested I should call the Air Force.
     I give the Air Force a called and I was told there was no such thing as people from space and the Air Force had no interest in coming out and checking out the creature I found.
     I made a few other calls but everyone treated me like I was crazy.
     Well I knew I had something important so I drove to a larger town and traded in my truck and some money toward this truck to keep the creature cold and I have been driving it around to the carnivals and fairs and showed him to people.
     I figured if the government didn't want him at least I can show him to people and let them know that there really are things like this from outer space.

No comments:

Post a Comment