Monday, May 30, 2011

PHOENIX COMICON 2011

      I went to the PHOENIX COMICON 2011 on Saturday.
     There I got to see in panels: Vernon (ROAD WARRIOR) Wells, Leonard (STAR TREK) Nimoy, Max (ZOMBIE BOOKS) Brooks, and Stan (MARVEL COMICS) Lee.
      I had my photo taken with ELVIRA (I was a gentleman and looked her in the eyes) She was there at the photo booth for about 15 minutes and took posed for about 60 pictures. I walked into the booth, Said hello, posed for a few seconds and said thank you as I exit to make way for the next person.
      It was a nice photo but I wished I had a few more seconds so I could at least ask her if she was having a good time at the Con. The photo was a birthday present from my sister.


      In the dealers room a group of GHOST BUSTERS fans had a giant inflatable MR. STAY PUFT marshmallow man set up. It was about two stories tall.

No comments:

Post a Comment