Tuesday, June 7, 2011

THE KILLER TOMATOES STRIKE BACK (1991)

      Well I finally made it to YOU TUBE. Some one has posted the movie THE KILLER TOMATOES STRIKE BACK (1991). This was the 3rd of the four Killer Tomatoes movies which started with ATTACK OF THE KILLER TOMATOES, and RETURN OF THE KILLER TOMATOES and ended with THE KILLER TOMATOES EAT FRANCE.
      I did two days of extra work on  this movie. Extra work is also known as atmosphere and bit parts. But those two terms are design to make it seem like you are doing more than standing about filling up space on a film set.
     On the first day that I worked as an extra they shot at the SAN DIEGO ZOO. I can be seen in line waiting to get in. My back is to the camera and I am seen talking to a girl. The bonus is that I got to visit the world famous zoo for free later on that day after my scenes were done.
     You can see a close up of my face on my second day during the talk show scenes. I am wearing glasses because I was in the zoo scenes and the casting director told me it would make me look like another person.
     I enjoyed watching them shoot the talk show scenes because  JOHN ASTIN was playing  the villain of the film Prof. Gangreen and I really like watching him perform  his role. JOHN ASTIN is best known for the TV show THE ADDAMS FAMILY.
     Staring in the film was Rick Rockwell a comic best remembered by the nation as the millionaire of the TV show WHO WANTS TO MARRY AN MILLIONAIRE.
      Many people find working as an extra boring. I myself enjoyed watching them shoot a movie.


That's me in the center in THE KILLER TOMATOES STRIKE BACK.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment