Saturday, April 16, 2011

ROCKET TARZAN

     As a fan of odd movies I keep my eyes open for new ones to see. I came across a poster online for a movie called ROCKET TARZAN (1963) It seems to be a Bollywood film from India. I thought the film poster might be fake but there is a few listings for the film on some film websites.
     The director is credited on the poster as B.J. Patel. According to the IMDB.com he directed a few Indian motion pictures but there is no information there of this movie.
     I searched for the film on YOU TUBE and found a film clip of a Bollywood musical dance number from a film under that title but still no real information about the film.
     I hope to find the film someday. I want to see if the film matches it's oddball title.
    
Poster to the Indian movie ROCKET TARZAN (1963)

No comments:

Post a Comment