Tuesday, April 30, 2013

FRANKENSTEINS KUNG FU MONSTER


     I am a sucker for movies with odd titles. (I.E.) GORE MET ZOMBIE CHEF FROM HELL, BILLY THE KID  VS DRACULA, I WAS A ZOMBIE FOR THE FBI.
     So when I read somewhere that there was a movie called FRANKENSTEINS KUNG FU MONSTER I had to seek it out.
     I had trouble finding information about the movie at first. It made me think that it was a fake title. I then spotted a copy of the poster I have posted above.
    I finally found the movie under that title on You Tube. It seem to be a Japanese TV action show that was re edited into a movie and dubbed in German,
    I was disappointed that it was not a trashfest that I thought it was going to be. You imagine with a title like that it would feature a flat headed maniac beating people with kung fu.
    Another exsample of a exploitation film that can not live up to it's title.

No comments:

Post a Comment