Wednesday, March 28, 2012

COMIC CON TICKETS

     I have been going to the San Diego Comic Con aka Comic Con International since 1975. I have gone every year since then. Back then it was a small event. Later on it became a bigger event but was still under a hundred thousand people.
     Now it's over a hundred thousand people and even non fans want to go so they can say they went to an cool event.
     It was allows easy to get a ticket till the last few years. I use to buy my ticket at the door. Now it's all online and the last two years the tickets sold out in a fit of panic buying. I barely got a single day ticket last year. This year I was unable to get a ticket at the first sale and the second chance re sale. I still have one more chance at the sale of the returned refunded tickets.
     Even if I can not get a ticket I want to hang around the Convention Center. I enjoy watching the crowd in their costumes and talking to people who have the same interest as me. I don't meet people like that very often. That's one of the reason people like going to the Con every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment